Sunday, November 7, 2010

70s GLITTER PLATFORMS ARE BACK!

jeffery campbell silver glitter lita platformsI've been waiting for these boots to come out for months and I'm so happy I snagged a pair! I got them from Edge of Urge. They are Jeffery Campbell Lita Glitter Platforms and they are fierce!

jeffery campbell silver glitter lita platformsMy handsome husband also got me an early X-mas gift.....the Jeffery Campbell Glitter Lydia Platforms.

jeffery campbell multi color glitter lydia platformsNow all I need is a really cool glam rock event and I'm all set! Of course I'll probably wear them to the grocery store just because. :)

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!

Rock On!
Love, Cara Mia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

★ Thanks for your awesome comments! Stay sexy. Stay glamorous. Rock On! ★

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...